Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do they ever cut the length of DVDs to make the movie shorter than it was at the theater?--Harry Pot

I just rented the 5th Harry Potter movie on DVD and feel like there were a few scenes missing. I saw the movie in the theater back in July and swear that it had a few scenes that the DVD doesn't. Do they ever do this with movies and how can they get by with that?



Do they ever cut the length of DVDs to make the movie shorter than it was at the theater?--Harry Potter.?opera score



Yeah. I thought the same thing but I don't know if they did that or not.



Do they ever cut the length of DVDs to make the movie shorter than it was at the theater?--Harry Potter.?musicals opera theater



Yeah. The Heartbreak Kid's DVD cut out a scene that was in theaters after the credits, and apparently a kid snorted cocaine in the scene. I didn't see the film in theaters, but look up the name of the movie on www.cara.org and it has two different ratings: "theatrical version" and "edited version."



Also, I remember when I saw School of Rock, in the end credits, all the kids get a solo except for the bassist and Jack Black says it's because bass players don't deserve solos (or something like that). On the DVD, it's not there.
i thought the movie was shorter too. which was really weird because the movie in the theater was alredy missing alot of things.
I have not seen a movie with something like that, but i am aware of certain films for sale at Wal-MArt that are cut to be shown with a family

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery