Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have a husband who goes to see a "romantic" movie in the theater and he enjoys it ?

I always end up going with a girlfriend but, I go to see every action movie with him ! Am I a good wife or what ???



Do you have a husband who goes to see a "romantic" movie in the theater and he enjoys it ??shows



I like action movies....but him going to "romantic" is up there with torture for him.



Peace.



Do you have a husband who goes to see a "romantic" movie in the theater and he enjoys it ??comedy show opera theaterThank you for best answer. Peace. Report It


Action movies are good so what makes you so great for going to them? As for romantic films...my bf and i like the romantic comedy genre but basically like anything...
no
I am the husband and I do not go, but I don't go to action movies either. I will go see comedies with her. She does the romantic movies with her gf while I am away.
We watched "The Notebook" together and both got misty at the end...I am pretty sure he'd go with me, we aren't just "married", but best friends too!
romantic...no action yes he loves those movies and I'm with you on that girlfriend movie thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery