Saturday, December 5, 2009

There was a movie in the theater not that long ago it was out in the summer i think?

but i can't remember the name or alot about the previews it was about a woman chef a she was big on her being head chef and then they brought in guy chef and that's all i can remember. Does anyone know the name?



There was a movie in the theater not that long ago it was out in the summer i think?greek theater



no reservations



There was a movie in the theater not that long ago it was out in the summer i think?performing arts show opera theater



Yep, No Reservations with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart.
I can think of 3 movies with that in but I only know the name of one of them... No Reservations!



The one that played Monica in Touch by an Angel



played in a movie also ( don't recall her real name)



I think the Movie was called Head Disputes!



The other the best one had the person that played Jack Tripper on 3's company. He played a Young lady cook and a lady dressed as a male



played a male cook. The were both heads.. this



movie was almost as funny as the Lucy Show! Notice I said Lucy Show.. not the I love Lucy TV program. Lucy had a TV show before I Love Lucy show! Kinda like Carole Burnett ! Sorry I don't know the name of the Movie or Jack Tripper's real name! Well it was the funniest movie I ever saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery