Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you ever fallen asleep during a movie at a theater?

What movie was it? I fell asleep during that last Harry Potter.



Have you ever fallen asleep during a movie at a theater?movie theater



yes, one night my hubby and i went to see some comedy and it was so stupid, we both crashed! we woke up to like 10 people standing over us and telling us it was time to go!



Have you ever fallen asleep during a movie at a theater?tickets opera theater



Yeah, I fell asleep during Happy Feet. That movie was good, until Mumbles grew up. Then it got boring.
Nice one.
Yeah. I feel asleep during "Finding Nemo". My mom dragged me to it and it was the stupidest movie I have ever seen so I ended up falling asleep during the scene where the orange fish meets the blue fish... I am glad I didn't have to watch the rest of it
Just once - it was so boring I've forgotten the title!
yes



can't remember the movie though
I haven't fallen asleep in the movie theater but i did walk out when i watched "Zoolander"
ha yes the last star wars movie forgot the name..just for a short time though
OMG i thought i was the only one to do that. i fell asleep on The Grudge. that movie was so stupid to me
Yes, Titanic.
YES I forgot what movie it was though probably cause I was sleeping.
yes , i took my kids to see robots , i had been sick and was just so tired .
Yes, during Rush Hour and Twister.
Nope, but when I was a kid and Star Wars first came out in the theaters (in the 1970s), my parents took me and my brother to see it. My mom fell asleep and slept all the way through it--even through the fight scenes where it's really loud!!!! lol She was not only sleeping, she was snoring!! It was sooooooooooo funny!
I've fallen asleep before in the theater, but I don't remember which movies I fell asleep on.
yes I did my sister had to go see Spice World (during the spice girls craze) both me and my step dad fell asleep, my step dad almost got in trouble because he was snoring
Yeah, during the first Lord of the rings movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery