Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best mystery science theater movie ever.?

i need some opinions on what is the bestest most hilarious MST movie ever. Not like, 2 or 3 funny parts, but funny the whole way through, and also ok for family to watch, not tons of blood an gore or sex or whatever. thanks yo



What is the best mystery science theater movie ever.?globe theater



Oh man...I can't decide. There were definitely more than a few of them that were downright hilarious. My personal favorites are...



"The Phantom Planet"



"The Screaming Skull"



"Hobgoblins"



"The Touch of Satan"



"Prince of Space"



"Squirm"



"The Pumaman"



"Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders"



Out of those, I'd say my absolute favorite was "The Phantom Planet" (and it's probably the most family-friendly). Hilarious all the way around.



What is the best mystery science theater movie ever.?oper opera theaterNo problem. Glad I could help. :) Report It


"The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies." I believe it's a 7th season episode.
I really like "The Leech Woman", "The Projected Man", and "I Accuse My Parents". Can't decide which one's the best though. Their's some not so funny MST3Ks (mostly the first starting seasons) and some extremely funny MST3Ks. I guess I would vote, maybe...."Prince of Space"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery