Saturday, December 5, 2009

Name one movie that you "actually" walked out of from the theater!?

Name one movie that got you so upset, bored, or whatever that you left the theater without watching the whole thing



Name one movie that you "actually" walked out of from the theater!?binoculars



Battlefield Earth



Name one movie that you "actually" walked out of from the theater!?violin opera theater



the good shepard



and



harry potter 3 %26lt;%26lt; worst director ever
I never do that. I already paid, for crying out loud! I ain't never gonna waste my money like that.
I did once, MANY years ago (I'm 53...), but I honestly don't remember what film it was, just that my friend and I were both bored silly!
no matter how boring the movie is, i never walk out...i paid the money so ill watch the whole thing :)
hehe I proudly never have walked out of a movie :)
mr. brooks. it was terrible
indian movie saawariya!disaster
the general's daughter. way too disturbing
Elizabeth(sorry Cate Blanchett)
King Kong, almost threw up, does Naomi Watts ever close her mouth!!
little man.. it looked cool but it sucked monkey nuts....
M Night Shamalan The Village
Never walked out,but fell asleep watching 'The Client.'
elephant. the most boring and pretentious film. i know 4 other friends who walked out on it as well.
the producers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery