Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies, will your husband or boyfriend allow you to get candy or popcorn if he takes you to the movi

Hon, if you can't afford the candy or the popcorn, then don't take me to the movies.



Half the fun is the popcorn.



ie: Do it right or don't do it at all.



Ladies, will your husband or boyfriend allow you to get candy or popcorn if he takes you to the movie theater?ms stress



"Let" is not in my vocabulary. If I want something, I get it. Loser. :)



Ladies, will your husband or boyfriend allow you to get candy or popcorn if he takes you to the movie theater?home theater system opera theater



definitly. He will let me get whatever I want. I just have to give whatever he wants later. =)
Yes but only one piece of popcorn and half a Mike %26amp; Ike.
Who told you that you could leave work early today
Sure why not.
Yep , he knows he better or else....;)
My husband or boyfriend doesn't "allow" me to do anything. I do as I damn well please! I am well over 18 so I don't need a daddy. I wouldn't have a man who thinks he can allow or disallow me anything!
You are my husband and you fetch what I want , when I want, quit trying to act like a manly man on here or I am not going to let you use the computer in your room anymore!! Got that? : )



I do like all your personalities dear, I am just playing with you.
yes
ALLOW. ALLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE HIM A DAMN CHOICE......IF I WANT POPCORN, I ORDER IT AND IF HE IS NOT THERE TO PAY FOR IT.....I DO.....I HAVE MONEY TOO, I DON'T NEED A GUY TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING I WANT......HELL IF HE WANTS I'LL BUY HIM POPCORN.......WOULD YOU LIKE SOME???? I 'LL PAY !!!!!
I get whatever i want whenever i want.
Ummm...I'm sorry...did you say "allow?" My husband doesn't have the power to "allow" me to do or not to do anything. (nor would he want to) If I want candy and we have the money, I buy it. If we're kind of broke at that moment and it's not a good idea, I wait for another time.
Not only does he allow me but he also allows me to allow him to pay for it as well as pop, nachos, candy and anything that I want.
First of all poor choice in words. My man doesn't need to ALLOW me to do anything I am more own person. Okay now that we got the PC out of the way, It Depends who pays for the tickets. If he pays for the tickets than I want to pay for the snacks. If I paid for the tickets it would be nice if he paid for the snacks but it's not required.
he probably would but he does it
no we smuggle in our own candy. that's why i take a big purse :]
Again, it was just the opposite in my house. My dad was always asking my mom to let him get popcorn when we went to a movie. She lets him have it 9 times out of 10.
no!! i make her cook some popcorn at home and smuggle it into the theater in her purse. i don't allow her to have candy because it will make her fat. that's if i allow her to go to the theater at all.
My husband doesn't allow me to do anything! I make my own choices!!
i let myself get it
What do you mean ALLOW me. I'll get it if I want to.
I'm not sure what you mean this time? If you mean will he let me get my own popcorn or candy, then before when I dated guys I never payed for anything when going out. But once I came to realize I was a lesbian then I became the male in relationships. So I pay now for my dates. But if you mean will he even get the popcorn or candy and let me have it, then as I've always said, I wouldn't be with or stay with a guy like that for long
I dont ask..I SAY what I want and he buys..
Of course. Popcorn at the movie is like a tradition and I love it. He gets a bucket of popcorn with extra butter and we share. I'm not a big candy eater but he gets tons of it for himself. Sometimes I even sneak some in for him in my purse. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery