Thursday, December 10, 2009

My ex girlfriend and me got back together and her sis saw us makeing out in a movie theater,advice?

Byt he way her sis mom and family hate me



My ex girlfriend and me got back together and her sis saw us makeing out in a movie theater,advice?performing show



You were together before. What would be the big deal about sis seeing you together. If her family doesn't know. I suggest she speak up before her sister does.



My ex girlfriend and me got back together and her sis saw us makeing out in a movie theater,advice?opera score opera theater



Your (ex) girlfriend should tell her sister. I don't see that it's a big deal that you two are back together, unless you have a current girlfriend or she has a boyfriend... which of course the two of you will have to work out, the sooner the better.

1 comment:

 
can dogs eat celery