Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which was Ur last movie in theater?

One Missed call



Which was Ur last movie in theater?soap opera



dribbit taylor



Which was Ur last movie in theater?city opera opera theater



stepup 2
definatly, maybe
I recently just saw "Be Kind, Rewind."
bucket list
Vantage Point
i am legend
Sweeny Todd
Cloverfield



gave me a bit of a headache.
SHUTTER i just saw it yesterday..not so good
definitely, maybe
Horton Hears A Who but i'm hoping to go see Meet The Browns cuz it jus came to the theatures yesterday.
The Bourne Ultimatum..



yeyeah!
Drillbit Taylor.
27 dress
There will be blood
step up 2 and stop lost and shutter
I took my friends children to she BEES...Love, honey
pirates 3.
Captivity, that was the worst ever, I haven't gone sense of fear that I will waste my money.
Fools Gold and it was very entertaining...the only way it could have been any better is if Matthew would have been in the nude all through the movie...of course, then I wouldn't have been able to keep up with the plot...but, what the hey...what's good is GOOD...lol...
stepup2
miss pettigrew lives for a day.....it was really good =)
NOT FOR A VERY LONG TIME .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery