Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why can't grown adults ever shut their yap, when watching a movie in a theater?

I used to have a girlfriend who couldn't keep her mouth shut in the theater. She was always making stupid little comments, and annoying other people. I felt bad for them, but when I would say something, she would just criticize me. I'm glad she dumped me!



Why can't grown adults ever shut their yap, when watching a movie in a theater?concert venue



i would be nice if they would. but i believe what it is, it is not a good place for a date. you are supposed to be quiet. but that never happens . she sounds like one of those people you just want to punch in the mouth. i have come across a few of those in my lifetime. be glad she is gone and dont make a date with a new girl at the movies.



Why can't grown adults ever shut their yap, when watching a movie in a theater?events opera theater



Stop dating black people !
good..now you can tell her how you REALLY feel...!
I hate people who yak during the movie.............
Sounds like you got the better end of the "getting dumped" deal!!!!
have you ever watched mystery science theater 3000? when I go see a b horror movie... i go to to the theater downtown where all the black people go... i laugh just as much from what the crazy black girls say as I do to the movie itself... Many movies this can be annoying and innapropriate... but what would Slither, Snakes on a Plane, or Hostel be like without some healthy audience participation?
man those people suck, my mom is the worst she will ask questions until I ask her to knock it off. also... people who wont turn off their cell phones, if you are that important that someone can't call you back then you dont need to be in a theatre.
LOL i don't think it is just grown adults that do that i think it is just something that at least 50% of the audience at the movie theater has to do, That is why I don't go to the theaters to often, because i am the person that stands up and tell them to shut the **** up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery