Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would you ever go and see a movie (at the theater/cinema (for all you UK people)) by yourself?

I have basically no friends, but I'd never go see a movie all alone. It's pretty pathetic, plus, seeing people together would set off my lonliness and trigger a depressive mood :(



Would you ever go and see a movie (at the theater/cinema (for all you UK people)) by yourself?passions soap opera



no i wouldnt either, i think goin to the cinema is a social activity and going alone just isnt right for me... sorry youll have to get some friends if you want to watch your favorite movie lol



Would you ever go and see a movie (at the theater/cinema (for all you UK people)) by yourself?mr messed up opera theater



i have done it many times



u need more self esteem
Have done many times and often prefer it.
Why only UK people? I'm in Italy so I feel close enough to answer :-)



I go to the cinema alone all the time. It does suck when I happen to be there on couples night, but whatever, I just enjoy my film.



It's not pathetic to go alone!
Well i'm not from the UK but I have gone to see a movie by myself several times. I find it rather relaxing to just go and spend some time out by yourself so I don't think it's pathetic at all. How can you say you have no friends? I'm sure there are people that you could ask to go and see a movie with you. Why don't you join a movie club or group where you can go and watch movies together
Heck I go to movies all the time by myself, it beats having to put up with stupid comments all the way through and then being asked for a review afterwards
I have a friend that does it all the time. At first it was hard for him now he loves it. When no one else is available to go with him, he just goes by himself. Just take the first step. You will get used to it and change your thinking about how lonely you may feel. Just think, I am doing this regardless of what others think. I control my universe. And then enjoy the movie.
Yes, I would. Whenever I feel like having my own 'me' time, I watch movie on my own. Sure, having friends to watch it with is cool but hey, there's nothing wrong watching it alone either.
I would have done and not given it a second thought until you asked this question!
Why not coconut
Yea, I know what you mean. I just moved and I dont have much friends, but I know alot of people from school. And this town that I moved to is pretty small, so I'm kind of unconfident when I go to the mall and probably see someone I know whenI'm walking alone. So I went like a week ago alone at night because, it just feels right. I sit in the back so nobody can really see me and I feel really sad seeing other people with their boyfriends and stuff, but if it's like a really funny movie or maybe even sad and I can cry alone, it feels so much better. And I feel a bit independent. But anywho, i'm just 14, so you probably wouldnt take advice from me.



Plus, I hate being judged if people I know see me and they'll feel pitty on me, but I guess that's life.



Sorriie to here that.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery