Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you ever walked out of a theater or fallen asleep in the theater because the movie sucked so ba

If so, what was the movie?



Have you ever walked out of a theater or fallen asleep in the theater because the movie sucked so bad?headache



yeah, i walked out of the cell



Have you ever walked out of a theater or fallen asleep in the theater because the movie sucked so bad?paramount theater opera theater



yes-i walked out of RENT.



I wanted to walk out of the movie Man of the Year but couldnt, i like robin williams but not in that movie. only had about 2 funny parts and then it went down hill from there.
I fell asleep during Vanilla Sky. It was so bad. so bad.
Selpt through some of the 2nd matrix. i liked it, but i stayed up the night before real late, and the movie is real dark, and all the guys talking had such soothing crisp voices.



i walked out of "Havana Nights". went with my g/f, i thought we both hated it, but i found out later she said it wasnt that bad, she just knew i was suffering. That was early in our relationship...if we went to it now...she'd let me suffer!! those were the good days lol



ive also rented a ton of movies that i turned off halfway through, or fast forwarded through alot of it.
no
The Flamingo Kid.



Evil Alien Conquerors.
Star Trek:the one where they find God. Sucked hard!
The Bourne Identity fell asleep i was so bad. I got some good sleep though.
yes in superman returns. Nothing happens unitl the last 45 minutes of the movie!!!
I feel alseep at that movie with the guy from jackass when he was pretending to be mentalk challeneged......i feel alseep about 30min into the movie also feel alseep during the fantastic 4
OMG I fell asleep during Vanilla Sky too... (someone above also said it)... I also dosed off on LOTR: The Return of the King (not because it sucked, but because I was drunk)... but I did walk out on Any Given Sunday and The Blair Witch Project. Just didn't cut it for me.
I walked out on The Crying Game, and about puked, worst movie ever!
I don't recall the name of the movie. It was a French movie, in France. I normally stick it out even through the suckiest movie, but the two people I was with wanted to leave, so I gave in.
I fell asleep in the Star Wars before the last one. And I wanted to walk out of The Hulk movie. Both were obviously my boyfriends choices, and he was digging both. Blah! I now pick most movies.
"K-19". Saw it at the Drive-In a few years ago. Feel asleep in the backseat of the car. Left the drive-In at 1AM when the movie ended.
Yes, I walked on on Mr. Deeds and Martin Lawrence's last stand up show that went to theaters.
i was so pissed i went to go see Batman Return in the theatre. i was so mad i paid money for that.
I watched alot of bad movies but I never walked out or slept during the movie unless I'm watching it at my home
Fell a sleep during Titanic and walked on on the "Phantom".
Will Ferrell - Stranger thatn fiction -it sucks so BAAAADDDD.



IF you ever have trouble sleeping RENT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery