Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you shake pee wee Herman's hand, if you just seen him coming out of the movie theater?

: )



Would you shake pee wee Herman's hand, if you just seen him coming out of the movie theater?symphony



laughing the ***** out loud.



Would you shake pee wee Herman's hand, if you just seen him coming out of the movie theater?performing arts center opera theaterThis answer deserved more than a lmfao. Good one! Report It


Ewww. . .NO WAY!
...and pretend i don't know what happened? noooooo, i'm not that kind of girl
Yeah but I would use your hand to do it.
LOL!!!!!! (I don't think so.)
sure but I would get a glove first...no glove no love..LOL
I would grab a handful of warm mayo first
yes i would. because if he's coming out of the theater i was at and watching the same movie then I'm sure he is safe to shake hands with. and if he is stupid enough to have his emission on his hands. well i would simply use the little bottle of hand sanitizer i keep in my purse.
After PeeWee been shaking his hand in the movie theatre?



noooooo wayyyyyy !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery