Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ever seen a movie so awful you wanted to run out of the theater yelling DONT SEE THIS MOVIE?What mov

by the way id like to warn everyone to never arive at the theater an hour early to slip into borat before you see saw 3 because everyone says that borat is a really funny movie just so you can say to all your friends that you finally saw it and now they can stop bothering you



Ever seen a movie so awful you wanted to run out of the theater yelling DONT SEE THIS MOVIE?What movie was it?lyric opera



Ernest goes to camp. awful



b



Ever seen a movie so awful you wanted to run out of the theater yelling DONT SEE THIS MOVIE?What movie was it?imax theater opera theaterBujiboy gets four votes on every question he answers. Don't all you people that play fair think that is unusual? He has a 53% best answer ratio. Report It


NO
The Jackass movie inspires one to run screaming from the theater.
Pearl Harbor...I just hated that movie.
Miami Vice



horrible terible no good very bad movie.
My buddy and I were geeks and went to Dungeons and Dragons when it came out in the theater. It was deplorable. I bought him the book based on the movie as a white elephant Christmas gift the next year.
The Village



Blair Witch Project
Scary Movie 4 - we left after ten minutes into the movie.
Um. Lemme see...



Hmmm.



Star Wars Phantom Menace.
"King Kong" the Peter Jackson's re-make.
M. Knight Shymalans " Lady in the Water" . Very overrated, dragged on for hours on end. Forget runing and screaming out of the movie theater. It made me want to gouge out my eyeballs w/ a serving spoon so I wouldn't have to be subject to the excessive boredom that I was feeling at that moment.
King Kong, The Village, The Brothers Grim, and all Spiderman movies sucked crap. I actually did say to one of my friends as they wereabout to enter the theater to one movie "Run Kaleb, run!, save yourself!!" He also is my boyfriend to be. Hopefully.
DOOM. The sh*ttiest piece of sh*t movie I have seen. Just today though, I almost walked out of the theater out of disgust during the fight scene in Borat. But I stood strong.
well i didn't see it in the movie theaters, but probaly a really bad movie would be the hills have eyes. it was terrible!!!
Pearl Harbour, the worst most cliched movie, I've ever had the misfortune of seeing, and it completely underused Cuba Gooding Jr, one of the finest actors of his generation.
coldcreek manor that was the most stupiedest movie in the whole entire world me and my dad walked out and went into jeepers creepers 2 that was stupid
Yes i already have , the movie was called the illionist, very boring( i did not run out of the theater , I walked)
The Blair Witch Project... I just get angry all over again recalling spending my hard earned dollars on this under-extravagant **** fest!
Casualties of War with Sean Penn and Michael J Fox. Too graphic for me.
I go to 50 movies a year. I can enjoy almost anything, but Black Dahlia was the worst movie I have seen in 20 years.
When I saw When a Stranger Calls I wanted to punch everyone who was screaming in the face, cuz that was one of the stupidest ever, its not scary at all
yes!!!



some Mars show.. blair witch ( what's going on)..



the Ring(ha ha)..
elizabethtown...ugh...
yes i have... a few of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery