Saturday, December 5, 2009

When you see someone has come alone to watch a movie at the theater, what do you think?

Do you think less of the person? A friend of mine told me people feel sorry for those who come alone to watch a movie? Is this true? Need honest answers. I personally don't care much what people will think, but, it will be interesting to know what you really think?



When you see someone has come alone to watch a movie at the theater, what do you think?amc theatre



I agree with blissfuldeedee above...Far from feeling sorry or thinking less of that person, I would admire that person. I admire strong independent persons who don't need to always have a "sidekick" to be able to do something. Is there a rule that you always have to have someone with you to do something??? The world is full of bigots. I know you're not one of them.



When you see someone has come alone to watch a movie at the theater, what do you think?symphony opera theaterwell i dont think some people like being alone to watch a movie and they may not like sharing their popcorn Report It


iran _ france
i usually see them, but I don't really have an opinion on it. Unless I notice some other oddity about them. Then I just assume 'Oh, they can't get anyone to come'
I don't think anything. I don't know where youre from, but I see that all the time. I just figure that they wanted something to do that day, why do you have to be with someone to see a movie? it's not like you can talk to the other person or anything, I don't get what the issue is here. Why would someone feel sorry for someone alone in a movie theatre?
No I do not think less of the person !! Infact it shows healthy self esteem to go the movies alone, and even greater esteem if one can dine alone !
Actually I didnt want to go by myself one time to the movie because I thought people would feel sorry for me. Kinda crazy how we are in our thinking. I would have felt sorry for someone before but now I have found it is a good way to pass time when the kids are at practice or something else... especially when I can go to the movie of my choice and not of all the kids.



ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time alone ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh movie no potty breaks hehe wow that would be the life hehe
i would think



- his/her friends and family must be busy, couldnt go with him/her



- he/she must really like that movie
don't really think anything 'cuz I don't go to the movies, but if I did go, I'd probably go alone........
well, if i went to the movies, it would probably be a sci-fi film, so if i see someone alown i'd probaly just think, "this person probably thinks the movie is real good and dosn't want any distractions from the film"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery