Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I am 16 and buy movie tickets to a rated R movie online, will they let me in when I get to the th

I am going tonight to see Semi-Pro. I usually have no problem getting into rated R movies at our towns other theater because I work there, and I had to let kids into Halloween when they were obviously underage, but they had bought they're tickets on Fandango. Can anyone help, I don't wanna wate money and not be able to get in when I get there. I am also buy for my other friend who his 16 and his girlfriend of the same age. Thanks for any help in advance!



If I am 16 and buy movie tickets to a rated R movie online, will they let me in when I get to the theater?performing arts



sometimes some of them just let you in without saying anything



but some of them pick on you and cause trouble, in that case bring with you someone who's 18+ then you can get in regardless of your age



OR %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; you could do what i do sometimes, just be like:



"oh i didnt know that, well tell you the truth it's the first time i come to this theatre cuz i live so far away from here and i've come a long way to get here. i would really appreciate blah blah...... they gonna feel sorry and let you in



Good Luck!



If I am 16 and buy movie tickets to a rated R movie online, will they let me in when I get to the theater?binoculars opera theater



Yeah they wil let you in i could get into an r rated movie im 14
I don't think that they'll refuse to let you in since your 16 and they probably won't check for I.D. and I'm only 14 and I go see R rated movies all the time.
nope
walk up , give em ur ticket then walk on before they can ask awkeward questions



they should let u if u have a ticket
It depends...if it's a teenager they probably won't ID you but if it's an adult or the manager, they probably will ID you
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery