Thursday, December 10, 2009

Theater movie question Answers needed quick!!!?

ok...which movies do you recommend? i was thinking cloverfield. has anyone watched it? what is it like? worth watching? on a 1-10 scale what would you rate it? any other good movies? same questions.



Theater movie question Answers needed quick!!!?paramount theater



I basically tripped balls the entire time I watched Cloverfield. It was amazing and I HATE scary movies. I really liked it, but if you get motion sickness easily, I wouldn't recommend it. The entire movie is filmed from a regular video camera (like Blair Witch). So people are running and stuff is blowing up every where. It's kinda intense, but honestly, it was good.



I also liked I Am Legend, but again, it was intense and kinda scary.



Oh, I'm just gonna throw this out there....Cloverfield was given a lot of effort to keep it secret...Don't post answers that give stuff away....about any movie. It's pretty lame.



Theater movie question Answers needed quick!!!?theatre opera theater



Watch



OVER MY DEAD BODY



=)
JUNO!! But if you want a scary one, see that or One Missed Call.
okay like 6 of my boyfriends friends went to go see cloverfield and they all said that it sucked.



and the same for one missed call.



id go see the bucket list.
Ok, watch Cloverfield. I watched it. At first you would not believe that this film was kept a secret for all those months. (especially in the birdge collapse scene, personally I dont think they could have CGI it. I think it was the real thing) Some of the scenes seem so huge it seems like they spent billions of dollars for for only one minute. There is so much action you forget it is being told from a handheld camera. The monster is NOTHING like Godzilla. Looks more like the Chimera from Resistence. THere is a good amount of gore in it.( Especially in the subway scenes) Thoughout this movie, you will feel a sense of false security and the movie will use this to scare you. If you are easliy scared, this movie will rattle you. Also you might experience motion sickness. I give it a 9-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery