Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone remember a R&B music video from the 80's that was set in a drive in movie theat

I'm pretty sure it was Narada Michael Walden or Debarge. It was an up beat dance song. Your help will be greatly appreciated !



Does anyone remember a R%26amp;B music video from the 80's that was set in a drive in movie theater?headache



I don't know why but as I read your question I kept seeing Michael Jackson sitting in a car at a drive in with his arm around a girl. But I can't remember which video it was in.



Does anyone remember a R%26amp;B music video from the 80's that was set in a drive in movie theater?paramount theater opera theaterIt's Narada Michael Walden and the song is called "Gimme gimme gimme". I like this song :) Report It


Paula Abdul comes to mind for some reason... Hmmmm Debarge: Rhythm of the Night????
it was debarge I'm almost certain of it but i cant remember the name
It may be "Rhthym of the Night" by DeBarge. The video includes old cars and people dancing in various places, but not necessarily a drive in theatre. You may watch the video via the link below. Just select the video from the list on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery