Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you ever walked out of a theater because a movie was really bad?

If so, what was the movie?



Have you ever walked out of a theater because a movie was really bad?plays



I walked out on that movie Le Divorce that came out about three years ago. Really sucked.



Have you ever walked out of a theater because a movie was really bad?opera ticket opera theaterHAHA, yeah I guess I got pretty lucky having the option of walking out. Report It


A Civil Action with John Travolta



I walked out after giving myself a manicure
No, but I've walked out of a sermon for that reason.
Yes, I walked out on The Thin Red Line.
AI was a horrible movie. I was so bored.



Yes I walked out.
no i didn't but i thought about it during Pearl Harbor
No, I almost walked out of The Lake House. It was sooo boring!
nope
Just once. I think it was called Save the Last Dance. I really can't remember. I've seen some bad movies and sat through them, I don't know why I didn't make it through that one...
Yes, I only watched the first 20 minutes of See No Evil. Don't ask me why I actually paid to see it. Oh well, I snuck into X-Men 3 so my money wouldn't get wasted. Haha.
No, but twice I've come this close *holds fingers millimeters apart* and stayed only because curiosity overrode my disgust. The movies were Vanilla Sky and Lost in Translation.
Yep, years ago. It was (believe it or not! LOL) Mandingo. How funny is this? I am now married to a black man and have a racially mixed 15 year old daughter!
Once. It was so bad, I'm not entirely sure of the name.I think it was Miranda or some girl's name. A little gir;'s parents were dumb, and her father was a dishonest lying used car dealer.
yes, the hills have eyes!!!
No, but I have fallen asleep a few times.
Ice Storm
yes!!!!!!!



XMEN 3 WORST MOVIE EVER THEY DIDNT EVEN FOLLOW



THE COMICS
YES- theres something about mary...(OMG AWFUL) i love cameron diaz and ben stiller but thats like the worst movie ive ever seen...



but if i had seen I hart huckadees in the movie theater i would have walked out on it i rented it and it was almost 2 hrs of my life i wasted lol
OMG no. i do not pay nine dollars to walk out of a movie theater! if the movie sucks, go gorge on popcorn! lol =]
hahahahaha! yes i have the movie was called Darkness...holy crap...worst worst movie..i was like what the hell? is this some kind of sick joke...this movies horrrrrrible!
I nearly walked out of The Devil's Rejects because Odus was going to force a woman to give him head. Disrespectful and uncomfortable. Two people did walk out of the movie though.
I came very near to walking out of American Dreamz... one of the worst movies that I have ever seen. I wanted to ask for my money back but even the employees were nowhere to be found because it was so bad.
yep...can't even remember the name it was so bad...night of a 1000 corpes or something awful like that!



I felt like walking out of Nacho Libre (it was ok) I just had a lot of stuff to do that day....and the movie didn't turn out to be that great =(
I got up and walked out of The Patriot about 30 minutes into it.



Too much sickening, overly-graphic violence.



Suddenly it occurred to me that I was free to leave at any time. I did.



I sat out on the curb in the parking lot and watched the world go by until the film was over, and my friends came out.
"Anchorman". I was so disappointed!



And to the person who said "I Heart Huckabees," I agree completely. Same thing happened to me.
We walked out from the movie "28 Days Later", when they started to walk around the city, it got boring, so we left. Nothing missed, I saw it on DVD, didn't miss much.
Hell no! I delt with it, movies are freakin expensive these days. that's why I only go to movies that I know people have seen and said it was worth it
no, but my Mum walked out of The Accused year ago because it was too disturbing
I walked out on a movie because the language was bad, now days it's in most T V shows.
Yes. Years ago my wife and I walked out on the movie Airplane. It was just too stupid.
No, but I should have on EYES WIDE SHUT. If I had it to do over again I would. I just kept sitting there thinking it would get better any time. Can you imagine anyone setting for almost three hour with that thought? You really don't have to imagine. Just take my word for it. I DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery