Saturday, December 5, 2009

I own a 4:3 theater screen what will a 2.35:1 scope movie look like?

what will a scope movie look like on my 4:3 theater screen? i have the correct lens on my projector and it is distanced far enough.



I own a 4:3 theater screen what will a 2.35:1 scope movie look like?classical music



Essentially, you will get the "black bar syndrome." There are two formats of widescreen video, matted, and anamorphic. Anamorphic can be viewed at full screen and it should be ok, but matted means you will haev a black bar on the top and bottom of your picture. It is present due to a lack of visual information in the film, and maintains the correct aspect ratio. Some people get really annoyed by black bars. But I say to all those ASPECT RATIO, ASPECT RATIO, ASPECT RATIO. Sometimes I say it one more time, but generally the first time is sufficient. All that is important is aspect ratio.



I own a 4:3 theater screen what will a 2.35:1 scope movie look like?ms stress opera theater



a band-aide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery