Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am 14 and I am about to go on my first date. Should I go pick my date up or meet her at the movie

BTW, I cant drive



I am 14 and I am about to go on my first date. Should I go pick my date up or meet her at the movie theater?regal theater



Pick her up.



It would be cute :)



I am 14 and I am about to go on my first date. Should I go pick my date up or meet her at the movie theater?performing art center opera theater



either way
Pick her up?
Do you have a chauffeur to go pick her up sport? if so go ahead. If not, dont have mommy take you to pick her up. Have her meet you at the mall or movies. Also, make sure you pay bro. Always keep your full attention on her and dont look at any other gurls!
I'd say meet there, since you can't drive. But BE THERE FIRST. there's nothing worse than having to wait for your date, ugh.
how can you pick her up if you cant drive?
meet her there if you dont want it to be so awkard on the way over there. if you dont care about that, go for it. but you cant drive so good luck with that. unless you attempt driving and then crash into a semi and roll the car over. that wouldn't be good, so i suggest meeting her there.
GO GETTTAAA
Either one is fine. I think it would be nice to pick her up, that way it shows you care about her and neither of you will be afraid that the other isn't going to show up.
well seeing as you cant drive itd be awkward to have your parents take you and just wouldnt be great. meet her there or walk. good luck.
Pick her up ;)
She would find it cuter if you pick her up. Then you two have time to talk before the movie. :3 Good luck! Have fun.
Pick her up and use the public transit. You can probably get to know her better on the subway/bus or something. =)



Good luck mate.
I would pick her but try to get like a sibling or an older friend to drive or else it'll be kind of awkward
at your age, i would simply ask. tell her you'd pick her up if she'd like, or you can meet her there.
pick her up. it would be sweet.
go to her, its nicer, we like protective guys
how are you going to pick her up without having a car -_-, meet her at the theater :P
Whichever works for you!
moms/dads overreact. meet her there and if it gets serious, tell your parents. because if you break up, they talk about it forever even after
It might be awkward if you pick her up because your parents will be driving
Meet her there, and get there earlier than she does.
pick her up big time.. ad if your parent dont know you dating still pick her up have a pg ocnvo in the car lol, or if her mom drives her she'll get suspicions u know hwta i mean? as a fellows 14 yrs old i'd pic her up:P
call them to meet you outside her/his house



that would be sweet and nicer than you both making your own way there
Pick her up!!!!



Way cute



and rents would be pleased that you arent just meeting her somewhere



they might wanna meet you
definately pick her up



its way better %26lt;3
If you want to go on a second date you should pick her up.
Meet her there b there first though if ur not then shell think u left her so hurry up and get going
probably meet her there wil be less awkward for you both.
just meet her there and then let her pick the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery