Saturday, December 5, 2009

How old was your child when they saw their first movie in a theater, and what movie?

How old were they, what movie was it, and how did they do?



How old was your child when they saw their first movie in a theater, and what movie?movie theatre



as a home daycare provided when went to the movies every week in the summer...we had babies as young as 5 weeks...The earlier you take them, the easier it is as they get older, they already know what is expected of them



How old was your child when they saw their first movie in a theater, and what movie?playhouse opera theater



I took my brother when he was about four and a half. We went to go see Trazan. He did very well sat through all of it. Now, on the other hand I try to take my five year old cousin to the movies Moday to see Doogal and after an half an hour she was ressless. It all depends on the child and their attention spand. Good Luck.
i am a child



cant answer
6 and Herbie Goes Bananas. She was at movies before but I think that is the first one that she would remember.
I remember, I was like 6 or 7. The first movie I saw in the theatre was Batman.
5 and Starwars
Baby.U rated movie.For family
I took my niece to her first movie at 3 and a half. It was Toy Story.
The first movie I saw in theatres was China Cry, and I was three. I remember being very bored and taking a nap. I remember a few images from the screen.
Well my Daughter is 18 months and she just loved Over the Hedge on the big screen. Just be prepared to leave if your little one starts acting up. Its not fair to other movie goers. I am lucky to have a wonderful daughter ! ! Good Luck
3 or 4....or somewhere in between and it was definitely Disney. Lion King, perhaps? His first Broadway Show was Beauty and the Beast and he was 5 or 6...or somewhere in between.
I think he was 4. A local movie theater started having weekday movies at 10:00 AM free to kids. I believe the move was



We're Back an animated dinnosor movie. Good movie not the best for that early age though (our mistake). But in the end he didn't want to leave and wanted to see it again... So it couldn't have been too bad.
mine was about 1 yr old and it was jungle book.she was terrified of the noise.(she was there only because i worked there)but i think about 4 yrs old is the right age to take them.
My child was 2 when i took her to see the animated version of Robin Hood. She was really interested for about 20 minutes %26amp; then she started acting up with the little girl she came with. She was about 4 the next timeshe went,
3
oh gosh i want to say 4and 5 but i really cant remember i know it was no later.. and i cant remember what we say either it was so long ago and my brain is slow ill probly think of it in a few days. lol
my toddler was two and my baby was 7 months we saw madagascar. now we are going to see that race car movie this weekend. the trick is to let the toddler be in charge of the pop corn. gives him something to do besides watch the movie. lol have fun and enjoy, give it a shot whats the worse that will happen? okay a tantrum is not that bad and he may like to go to a movie.
2 1/2 Pooh's Heffalump Movie
2.5yrs. Pooh's Heffalump Movie. And she loved it - couldn't believe how big the 'television' was!!
my daughter was about 2 and the movie was NEMO
Three and it was Curious George. He did very well.



mb
2, she saw Curious George. I'd been wary of taking her to a theater thinking she'd be squirmy and disruptive. She did great. She loved the movie and the huge bucket of popcorn. It was a great time.
i have a 8 year old 5 years 3 years and 16months i havent taken any to the movies i wait till they come out on dvd
3 years old and it was over the hedge, she loves it and then 5 mins left she fell asleep. go figure!
My daughter was 1. We went to see How the grinch stole Christmas. I brought her blanket and bottle in case she wanted to rest on my lap. She sat very nicely through the movie. I just recently took all three of my kids to see Shaggy dog. My 7 and 4 yr. old, and my 10 month old. It worked out nicely as well. I brought the baby's stroller in. He was a little fidgety but not too bad. I think the big screen keeps their attention, and sometimes the darkness puts them to sleep.
2.5 Madagascar..she was great
He was 2 years old and he saw Star Wars!
I took my son to see Finding Nemo when he was 2 1/2. He lasted about half way through, then he wanted to get up and start walking around. His attention span wasn't good at that age. We ended up leaving the theatre. If you leave a movie before it's half over, you get your money back too!!
My daughter was 3 the first time we took her. We went to see Spongebob the Movie for her birthday. And she did way better then we expected. She loved it and talked about it for like 6 months after. And we just brought her to she Over The Hedge and she loved it.
My daughter was about 3. The movie was "Pooh's Heffalump Movie". She laughed during the opening when Pooh took a header off the bed into a honey pot. She said, "Elephant" when Lumpy first appeared.



Otherwise, she didn't say a word - just sat there transfixed. I actually expected her to get bored but she watched the whole thing and claimed to like it.
2 and a half daughter- saw Ice Age 2, she did very well, a little jittery, wanted to sit in my lap, then the other chair, but didn't talk much, and enjoyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery