Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it alright for a 13 year old to take a 11 year old to the theater to watch a pg13 movie?

Is it alright for a 13 year old to take an 11 year old to the theater to watch a PG13 rated movie? Or would they have to have an adult?



Is it alright for a 13 year old to take a 11 year old to the theater to watch a pg13 movie?dream theater



that's fine! as long as it isn't rated R you'll be ok getting in.



Is it alright for a 13 year old to take a 11 year old to the theater to watch a pg13 movie?performing arts opera theater



I watch PG-13 movies all the time and I'm 12! Who cares? But make sure the movie isn't that bad. Like, too much kissing or anything else like that isn't good for little kids. I can handle it though! =P
I think it's perfectly fine!!!
i don't see why not.. i was 12 and took two forth graders to see a pg13 movie..
Ya! I watch PG13 movies all the time! Its really not a good movie if its rated G. I dont know why. Herbie is good tho and its rated g. But ya, Im 11 and I watch them all the time. :) ?
Of course....cuz the movie is also for children that are watched by 13 yr olds and older.
it depends what the parents think of the movie...



but i think its ok...my cousins and i are in highschool and we brought my 10 year old cousin to some pg 13 movie.
nobody whould no how old you are it dont matter
technically I don't think you're supposed to take anyone under 13 to a PG-13 movie unless you're their parent.. but I doubt anyone would say anything.. if it was R, it'd be a bigger deal..
I'm sure it will be fine. If there is anything really bad in a movie it would not be rated PG13.
Dude, it is all good! If you dont feel comfortable with it than look into it on the internet and see what makes it pg13 and why. If it is a gory reason, i would stick with an adult but besides that i guess your ok. Up to you, though.
I have watch PG-13 movies since I wuz 11 and is alright!
it depends y the movie is rated PG---13
That's what i did with my cousin.
Of course it is! As long as the person who takes the 11 year old child to the movie is ages 13 and up, it's just fine and dandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery