Thursday, December 10, 2009

Looking for a movie featured on Mystery Science Theater?

There is a movie that was on MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 That they made fun of. It was about this guy was being followed my this other guy named PUMA MAN, i think. Some kind of aztec person. Any idea what the name of that movie was??



Looking for a movie featured on Mystery Science Theater?chicago theater



the movie is called Puma Man. it says here



http://satellite-of-love.home.mindspring...



Looking for a movie featured on Mystery Science Theater?met opera opera theater



I don't remember the title, but will post it if I do.
I don't remember that one,but DAMN! I thought I was the only one that liked MST3K!



Don't forget to wake up and "feed the chestnuts"!
MST3K?????????????????? I MISS JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The show sank lower than Frank's I.Q. when Joel left and Mike took over!! Pod People, Ring of Terror, Manos, The Hands of Fate, Boatnicks, Land of The Giants...damn, the list goes on and on



oh er..um...heh heh *sweatdrop* Puma Man was the title of that movie



Push the button, Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery